Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
- 1 tsp. olive oil 3 cups broccoli
- 2 carrots (thinly sliced)
- 1 onion (cut into wedges)
- 6 oz. sirloin steak (cut into strips)
- 3 tbsp. low sodium beef broth
- 1 tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. whole wheat flour
- ½ tsp. splenda
Heat olive oil in a large skillet and add the prepared vegetables.Cook, stirring until veggies are crisp tender and onions are browned. Put aside.
Stir in the beef strips, cook until desired doneness.
In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, stirring to dissolve the flour; add to the beef mixture and cook stirring constantly until sauce thickens.
Did You Enjoy This Recipe?
Take a look at the PaleoHacks Cookbook with over 200 amazing paleo recipes and 4 week meal plan and 30 jumpstart guide to help you lose weight, improve your health and get back the body you always wanted.