Low Fat Spicy Turkey Chilli
- 6 oz. chicken breast (cubed)
- 3.5 cups turkey breast (cubed)
- 16 oz. tomato sauce
- 4 oz. green chilies (chopped)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1.5 tbsp. chili seasoning
- 2 14.5 oz. cans cajun-style stewed tomatoes
- salt to taste
Add all the above ingredients in a large sauce pan. Simmer for 30 - 60 minutes. Remove from heat and serve hot with shredded cheese.
Did You Enjoy This Recipe?
Take a look at the PaleoHacks Cookbook with over 200 amazing paleo recipes and 4 week meal plan and 30 jumpstart guide to help you lose weight, improve your health and get back the body you always wanted.